Must Replace Laptops Until NextThe hard choice is indeed to change the old laptop because a lot of memory is passed together. Starting from working on assignments late at night to watching videos with lovers. Not to mention the large amount of data from the past.
But hey, everyone has age. Your laptop a day will surely die and you have to replace it with the one you want, you don't want to. Before you die totally and make you regret, try to find out when you have to change your laptop.
1. Your laptop is still thickToday, laptops have been modified to such an extent that they have a thin format. But that's not the only reason. A laptop that is still thick has a loud sound when it is ignited and the most terrible when falling. In addition, even a thick laptop will kill your back while walking while carrying it.
2. Easy to heatAt the beginning of you buy a laptop, to go home to the grill at least need more than two hours with the most severe use. But now, it only takes 30 minutes before making you uncomfortable.
It is caused by dust and dirt that collects to the point that air cannot escape. You need to clean it. However, if it is purified it still remains that way, then try to replace it because there is a risk of exploding.
3. The keyboard does not workIf your laptop is outdated, then you will enjoy a keyboard that doesn't work. Indeed, only one or two buttons feel the problem, but it has been the most disturbing. Instead of buying an external keyboard or relying on the on-screen keyboard, it's a good idea to take a new laptop.
4. Performance slows downThere are many propositions that make your laptop's performance slow down. Ranging from viruses to hard drives full, but one of them is also your laptop is easy to heat. If it is like this, it means that your inner component has a problem and it indicates good times to switch.
5. Hardware not detectedCommon problems that old laptops have. Your inner components start to be useless and result in a number of hardware being detected. For this problem, if you feel your laptop is old, then try not to be confused to fix it because it's time to be replaced.
Maybe the problems in this arrangement can all be corrected. However, after you check, it turns out the cost of repairs is also equivalent to making a purchase of a new laptop. If so, surely it would be better to make a purchase of a new laptop than just sticking with an old laptop.
That is a sign that you need a new laptop. Are there not a few signs that you get on your laptop with the arrangement above? If so, then it's time for you to work on investments for new laptops and don't leave a lot of snacks first for saving.